Role Designation– Technology Analyst
- Experienced in 24×7 in PROD environments,
- Good Analytical and Communication skills,
- Must possess excellent written communication and interpersonal skills ,
- Ensure effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities in line with client needs and architectural requirements.,
- Ensure continual knowledge management.,
- Adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes
Technical and Professional Requirements: Minimum 3 years of relevant experience is needed.,
- Strong knowledge of Oracle Core and EBS administration.,
- Should have very good experience in Oracle EBS Installation, upgrade, Patching of EBS 11i, R12.1 and R12.2.,
- Good experience in Cloning and Refreshes of Oracle Database and E-Biz applications.,
- Good experience in Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g, 12c administration with strong skills in concepts and architecture and hands-on experience on Oracle RAC Databases.,
- Should have working experience in Oracle Backup and Recovery skills with RMAN configuration & Setup,
- Good knowledge of Database Performance and System tuning skills in Oracle Core DBA and EBS administration.,
- Very good in Database Administration and troubleshooting skills and SQL Tuning, AWR analysis, Trace file analysis etc.,
- Should good experience on Linux/Unix OS and extensive knowledge of Shell scripting and automation.,
- Should have good experience in Maintenance and Support and ability to work on Complex Production environments independently.,
- Good knowledge and experience in DB and E-Biz upgrades and Migrations,
- Good knowledge of Oracle RAC databases.,
- Experience in EBS Implementation, ugradation, Maintenance Support Projects,•Should have worked in a 24×7 environment and on-call project requirements,
- Should have good experience in Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) 12c for monitoring and management of databases.,
- Location is subject to business requirements.
Educational Requirements: BTech , MCA , MSc , BE
Service Line: Enterprise Package Application Services
Labeled as: Oracle Apps DBA, Oracle EBS DBA
Infosys Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ: INFY) was started in 1981 by seven people with US$ 250. Today, Infosys is a global leader in the "next generation" of IT and consulting with revenues of over US$ 4 billion. Infosys' service offerings span business and technology consulting, application services, systems integration, product engineering, custom software development, maintenance, re-engineering, independent testing and validation services, IT infrastructure services and business process outsourcing.
Infosys has a global footprint with over 50 offices and development centers in India, China, Australia, the Czech Republic, Poland, the UK, Canada, and Japan. Infosys has over 100,000 employees.
Please visit www.infosys.com for more details on Infosys Technologies Ltd.